- International Conference : "Protection of Natural Resources and Environmental Management: The main Tools for sustainability" (PRONASEM2016) organized by Balkan Environmental Association (BENA) and Romanian Academy with supporting Co-organization of Romanian Ministry of Education (National Agency of Scientific Research), CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research), in collaboration with European Environmental Association (Asociatia Europeana de Mediu) and the Environmental Committee of Alexander Technological Education Institute (ATEI) of Thessaloniki, Greece. The venue of the Conference will be the historical Aula of Romania Academy in the period 10-13 November 2016 (See attach the first call).
- National Workshop in the frame of the CREATION OF A BLACK SEA NETWORK FOR SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN BULGARIA, ROMANIA, UKRAINE, MOLDOVA AND GEORGIA (BS TOURISM NET), funded through the Joint Operational Programme "BLACK SEA BASIN 2007-2013". The meeting will be organize by the Romanian Partner European Environmental Association (Asociatia Europeana de Mediu) in collaboration with the Natural Sciences Museum Complex ("Ing. Marcel Stanciu" Conference room ), B-dul Mamaia nr. 255, Constanta, Romania, 23 October 2015.
- National Workshop in the frame of the "A SCIENTIFIC NETWORK FOR EARTHQUAKE, LANDSLIDE AND FLOOD HAZARD PREVENTION" (SciNetNatHazPrev)", funded by the Black Sea Cross-Border Cooperation Programme/Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2007-2013), organized by the Romanian Partner Ovidius University of Constanta, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences in collaboration with the European Environmental Association (Asociatia Europeana de Mediu), Campus, 1 University Alley, Building B, Constanta, Romania, 28 August 2015.
- The 4th Project Coordination Group & Network Meeting of the project Creation of a Black Sea Network for Sustainable Tourism Development in Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia (BS TOURISM NET), organized by the Romanian Partner European Environmental Association (Asociatia Europeana de Mediu), Mamaia, Flora Hotel, 10-11 September 2014.
- co-organizing the 1st INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CONFERENCE "ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC HEALTH" MED ENV 2014 under the auspices of the Romanian Academy September 12 - 14, 2014, Constanta, Romania
- co-organizarea Conferinţei Internaţionale "SUSTENABILITATEA EDUCAŢIEI ŞI CERCETĂRII ÎN DOMENIILE FARMACEUTIC, MEDICAL ŞI ECOLOGIC" - SPHAMEER 2013, Universitatea "Ovidius" Constanţa, 21-23 iunie 2013
- organizarea a două evenimente "Joint Operational Programme - Black Sea Cross Border Cooperation" în cadrul proiectului "Industrial Symbiosis Network for Environment Protection and Sustainable Development in Black Sea Basin - SYMNET", Institutul Naţional de Cercetare-Dezvoltare Marină "Grigore Antipa" Constanţa, România, astfel:
1.Progress meeting (25-26 iulie 2012),
2.Progress conference (27 iulie 2012)
- co-organizarea Conferinţei Internaţionale "Environmental Capacity Building", Academia Română, Bucureşti, România, 11-12 noiembrie 2011